Graduating students and students who are transferring to another school (Honorable Dismissal) must file for a University Clearance. To do this, you must accomplish the following:

  • Fill out the University Clearance Form.
  • Submit the form to your Learning Center.
  • The Faculty Secretary will email you for clarification of your purpose and signs the clearance.
  • FICS forwards the clearance to the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration and OUR for the issuance of official documents such as transcript, diploma, honorable dismissal and certificate of transfer credentials.